Local Law Document
The Yarriambiack Shire Council General Local Law No 5.
The objectives of this Local Law are to –
- protect the amenity of streets and roads and the safety of road users and to provide for the fair and equitable use of roads;
- control activities, practices and behaviour in public places so that no detriment is caused to the peace, order and amenity of the area nor detrimental effect to property;
- protect the environmental health and amenity of the municipality;
- provide for the control, protection and maintenance of Council assets;
- provide for the good governance of the Yarriambiack municipal district