Tourism Executive Officer
Six Months Fixed Term Full Time
Warracknabeal based location
• Great opportunity to work on high profile tourism projects within the Wimmera Mallee
• Work within a collaborative team
• Family friendly workplace with great regional lifestyle
Kick start your career in Tourism Development, with support from an experienced team as you deliver on some of our key Tourism projects. As Tourism Executive Officer, you will use your skills to support and deliver on tourism facilities and services across the Wimmera Mallee Region.
You will enjoy an interesting and varied role including tasks such as:
• Liaising with our communities in planning, training and delivering tourism services
• Preparation of grant applications to take advantage of funding opportunities for intergenerational assets and other Wimmera Mallee Tourism initiatives
• Support all aspects of tourism projects, including development, costing, planning and delivery.
Your new role will require exceptional self-management and people skills, with a can-do attitude and:
• Qualifications and/or experience in the delivery of tourism, marketing or project management activities
• Strong communication skills, with experience in working with a variety of stakeholders
• The ability to take a hands-on approach to project delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to our Wimmera Mallee region and community, and to get your career in tourism development going. Download Position Description.
LODGING YOUR APPLICATION:
Applications should be emailed by the closing date and time specified, to the Chairman – Wimmera Mallee Tourism – email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who supply details of current referees must include the name of the referee, company name (if relevant), job title (if relevant), relationship to applicant (e.g. supervisor) and contact telephone number. It is recommended you advise your referee about your application and give them permission to provide a verbal reference. Applications close Friday 18 January 2019.