Special Project Officer – Dunmunkle Early Years (6 Month Limited Tenure Part-time position)
Council seeks to appoint a part-time Special Project Officer to efficiently undertake the planning stages for Dunmunkle Childcare projects, ensuring compliance with Council practices and legislative requirements incorporating Project Management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Prepare, plan and co‐ordinate the development of Dunmunkle Childcare Planning works for community and early childhood assets in line with the project management framework.
- Deliver projects including business case and planning, developing tender documentation and managing contracts in line with the project management framework.
- Engage with Dunmunkle community groups and other relevant stakeholders to plan and scope the project, including the coordination of resources.
- Development of funding submissions.
- Assist in the management and acquittal of funding agreements with state and federal government bodies.
- Maintain an up to date project status utilising Council’s project management software and report against multiple project timelines and milestones for Council and community representatives.
- Prepare and negotiate agreements with community groups/organisations for the use of Council’s assets where required.
- Represent Council at external meetings for associated projects as required.
- Ensure the consistent and efficient application of established policies, procedures and systems within relevant areas of responsibility.
- Identify, implement and maintain system improvements to ensure workflow efficiencies and strong communication between customers, contractors and Council officers.
- Adherence to all Council’s policies and procedures as relevant to this position.
- Carry out other duties as deemed reasonable and appropriate to the role as directed from time to time.
Applications must be submitted via https://happyhr.com/dt/index.html#/find-jobs/287.