RFQ – Ramp Replacement Warracknabeal Regional Livestock Exchange (Q113-2020)
Request for Quote – Ramp Replacement Warracknabeal Regional Livestock Exchange (Q113-2020)
Yarriambiack Shire Council are seeking suitably qualified contractors to fabricate and install a new Ramp F at the Warracknabeal Regional Livestock Exchange.
The project includes the following works:
- Removal of existing ramp and disposal
- Fabricate new support frame assembly from steel
- Assembly includes posts, top rail, back stay lugs, lock bar system and bump stop framework
- Fully install new support frame assembly into place
- Modifications to existing gates and fences as needed
- Steel plates and cleats to be coated in quality grey primer
- Price includes 25 MPA concrete footings
- Price includes supply and installation of one 2000kg rated winch system for new ramp
- Price includes all materials and labour
- Price includes all plant/equipment hire, freight/transport costs, permit fees and engineering drawings.
Documents and specifications for the above Expression of Interest can be obtained by download from Council’s website https://www.tenderlink.com/yarriambiack/
Enquiries regarding the above tender should be directed to Helen Pollard, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0477 293 333.
Submissions close 4.00pm, Friday 7 August 2020.