RFQ – Q114-2020 – Concordia Cottage Museum Repairs
Yarriambiack Shire Council seeks suitably qualified contractors to carry out external repairs and painting at Concordia Cottage Museum in Murtoa.
- Remove weather boards from west wall and install insulation.
- Replace damaged weather boards and other damaged external timber where required.
- Permanently remove window from west wall.
- Infill interior wall (window cavity), prep and paint.
- Reinstate weather boards to west wall including over obsolete window cavity.
- Prepare and patch all external surfaces for painting.
- Provide full external repaint including walls, doors, windows and trims using 1 x undercoat and 2 x top coats of solar guard. Match existing paint colours.
- The price includes all labour and materials.
- The price includes all freight costs, plant and equipment hire.
Note: All works carried out above 2 metres requires a current Working at Heights qualification.
Note: Contractors must have a commercial building licence.
Note: All contractors must attend a site visit prior to submission of the quote documents. Site visits can be arranged by contacting the Council Officer noted in the RFQ document.