Request for Quote: Tree Trimming on Rural Roads (Q142-2021)
Tree Trimming on Rural Roads (Q142-2021) – Request for Quote
Yarriambiack Shire Council wishes to engage a suitably qualified contractor for the provision of Tree Maintenance Services in accordance with the requirements of this specification:-
- Trimming of trees on rural roads to allow the clear movement of large vehicles and agricultural machinery;
- Trim roadside vegetation to back edge of table drain and vertically to 4.5m.
- Stumps that impact on road surface and potential maintenance works to be munched to 300mm below surface.
- All debris to be removed from site.
- Traffic management to be undertaken by contractor.
Location and Schedule of Works
The works under this contract are situated on various rural roads within the Shire – the Project Manager will supply details of the locations of the works upon awarding of the contract to the successful tenderer.
Pricing and Quantity of Works
Pricing for this project will be a Schedule of Rates. The quantity of works to be performed will be based on the awarded contractor’s Schedule of Rates with Council’s total spend for tree trimming under this quote set at $60,000 (excluding GST).
To obtain further information in relation to this project, documents and specifications for the above Request for Quote can be obtained by download from Council’s e-procurement portal https://www.eprocure.com.au/yarriambiack/
Any questions or requests for clarification or further information regarding this Request for Quote must be directed to Council via the eProcure Questions tab. Please Note: Questions close 72 hours prior to the RFQ closing date.
Submissions close 4.00pm on Friday 23 April 2021 and must be lodged via eProcure. Emailed submissions and quotes will not be accepted.