Request for Quote: HCP System Materials Supply – Warracknabeal Town Hall (Q141-2021)
HCP System Materials Supply – Warracknabeal Town Hall – Request for Quote (Q141-2021)
The remediation of the Warracknabeal Town Hall concrete beam footings has been undertaken in a series of stages over the past three years.
Yarriambiack Shire Council are seeking suitable suppliers of Hybrid Corrosion Protection Systems to provide the materials and technical support to complete the works as outlined below.
The materials supplied will be sufficient to address all accessible footings, and the main internal footings of the structure.
Materials to be supplied are:
- Hybrid Anodes
- Red & black titanium XPLE insulated single core wire
- Polymetric screw connectors
- Duocrete SD anode conductive mortar
Services to be provided are:
- Provide full design specifications for HCP system.
- Provide data monitoring and charge pass calculations during active impressed current phase.
- Provide on-site technical support and initial site supervision over two consecutive days including travel and accommodation costs.
To obtain details in relation to this project, specifications for the Request for Quote can be obtained by download from Council’s e-procurement portal https://www.eprocure.com.au/yarriambiack/
Submissions close 4.00pm on Friday 23 April 2021 and must be lodged via eProcure.