Director of Asset & Operations
(CONTRACTED FULL-TIME POSITION) – Based in Warracknabeal
A great opportunity exists for a highly motivated, experienced and proven senior manager for the position of Director – Asset and Operations at the Yarriambiack Shire Council.
To provide leadership in delivering efficient services in the Asset and Operations Services department designed to contribute to the overall planning of Council services, the management of assets, the successful design and delivery of projects, the maintenance of facilities and the development and implementation of strategic plans.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants preferred skills and experience shall include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in a senior management role is highly desirable
- Detailed understanding, knowledge and experience of local government operating environments.
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills.
- Experience in the management of a high-achieving, dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
- Must be able to organise and plan work flow, set priorities and achieve deadlines to objectives
Salary and Conditions
An attractive remuneration package is offered on a 5 year performance based contract.
A position description is available for download by visiting here.
To be considered for the position, all applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description to be considered for this role.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Council’s Chief Executive Officer, Jessie Holmes on ( 5398 0101.
All Applications (including cover letter) should be marked “Confidential” and be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Yarriambiack Shire Council and can be submitted via post to P O Box 243 Warracknabeal 3393, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday, 20 December 2019.
A satisfactory Current Police and Working with Children’s Check will be required by the successful applicant.
Yarriambiack Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Chief Executive Officer