Community Support Worker – Warracknabeal (Part-Time)
Council seeks to appoint a part-time Community Support Worker based in Warracknabeal to provide practical assistance to clients with a range of quality home support services for the frail, aged, adults and children with a disability and/or their carers to promote independence, social participation and enhance quality of life with dignity.
The successful candidate will possess the following interpersonal skills:
- Skills in managing time and ability to work to a roster.
- Ability to identify and report hazards in the work environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and resolve problems by consulting with the client and Positive Ageing Coordinator.
- The ability to gain confidence and/or co-operation from client
- The ability to work as part of a team and offer support to other team members.
- Ability to provide support and comfort and to monitor the emotions and behaviours of the aged and frail, to maintain their health and safety.
All applications are to be submitted via: https://happyhr.com/dt/index.html#/find-jobs/293
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.
For more information about the position click here.