Yarriambiack Shire Council provides a Vicroads Agency service at Warracknabeal - 34 Lyle Street, Warracknabeal and at GatewayBEET, 75 Lascelles Street, Hopetoun.
The following is a list of services provided:
- Work Diaries/Log Books
- Vehicle, Trailer and Caravan Registrations including Semi Trailers - appointment is required for this service
- Unregistered Vehicle Permits
- Renewal of Shooters and Drivers Licences
- Machinery Registration Packs
- Learner permits tests and Boat licence testing - appointment is required for this service
- Lifting of defect notices (only if there is a road worthy certificate provided)
- Trailer Registration Packs
- Number Plate Orders
Bookings for P-Plate testing with Vicroads must be made by calling 13 11 71 as Horsham Vicroads officers visit the Warracknabeal office once a month.
Please note that all payments made out to Vicroads are to be completed with Cash or Cheque.
**EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities are not available for these transactions**
We are no longer able to process ‘Transfer of Registration' - they must be either posted with a cheque to Melbourne or taken in person to the Horsham office.
We no longer accept Vehicle or Boat Registration Renewals - these are to be taken to either Australia Post or the Westpac Bank.