Murtoa Caravan Park Caretaker
Yarriambiack Shire Council is currently recruiting for a Relief Caravan Park Caretaker at Murtoa. This is a contracted temporary relief position for 6 months and would require applicants to have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
The successful applicant will manage and supervise the caravan park including the collection of fees, the cleaning of the amenities and facilities and ensure the caravan park is presented to a high standard of quality reflecting the needs and expectations of customers.
DUTIES include but are not limited to:
• Clean and maintain BBQ, laundry and ablution areas;
• Ensure rubbish bins are ready for weekly collection,
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness in ablutions and the park surrounds;
• Attend to regular watering of lawns and gardens during permissible times;
• Reporting of maintenance requirements;
• Generally ensure tenants comply with Caravan Park and camping regulations and health by-laws.
For further information regarding this position or to obtain a position description please contact Tony Brennan on 03 53980111 or alternatively, Bernardine Schilling on 03 53980104.
Yarriambiack Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer.