Yarriambiack Shire Council is seeking applications for the above full-time position from reliable and enthusiastic persons.
Some of the main objectives and responsibilities of the position include:
• To efficiently carryout Council's defect inspections on main and local roads
• Undertake asset conditions inspections of all road assets
• Inspect and maintain Wimmera Mallee Pipeline tanks & hydrants
• Utilise electronic equipment for defect recording
• Liaise with Assets Engineer re reseal and rehabilitation program.
The position is classified as Band 4 with a salary of $62,383 and is based in Warracknabeal.
Position descriptions for the above vacancy can be obtained by contacting Bernardine Schilling tel. 5398 0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All other enquiries should be directed to Bernie Naylor tel. 5398 0105.
Applications close at 5pm on 18 December 2018 and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Yarriambiack Shire Council, PO Box 243, Warracknabeal VIC 3393.
Appointment will be in accordance with Council's Enterprise Bargaining Agreement No. 8 and the Victorian Local Authorities Award 2001.
Yarriambiack Shire Council is an EEO employer and committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Chief Executive Officer