Yarriambiack Shire Council is seeking applications for a Graduate Engineer. This position will be based in Warracknabeal covering all areas of our Municipality.
The position is classified as Band 5/6 (depending on skills and experience) with a salary range of $67,540 - $81,091.
Some of the main objectives of the position include:
• Prepare and maintain an inventory of Council's existing assets and infrastructure
• Prepare and maintain Asset Management Plans
• Prepare long term capital works programs and update annually
• Carrying out surveys and formulate engineering investigations and design of various projects
• Implement best practice design principals and standards and implement innovative design solutions
• Assist the Technical Services department coordinator with maintaining & developing GIS mapping and GIS systems for the Technical Service department
Further details and a position description can be obtained by contacting Bernardine Schilling on tel. 5398 0104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be received until 5pm on Friday 7 September 2018 and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Yarriambiack Shire Council, PO Box 243, Warracknabeal VIC 3393.
Yarriambiack Shire Council is an EEO employer and committed to the principles of workplace diversity.