Economic & Planning Development Officer
Yarriambiack Shire Council is seeking applications for an enthusiastic Economic & Planning Development Officer. This position is based in Warracknabeal covering all areas of our Municipality and provides you with an opportunity to lead a facilitation focused organisation with a strong emphasis on economic development land use case management.
The position is classified as Band 7 (Salary Range $90,958 to $100,987) depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant and provides flexible working hours to accommodate a work life balance (offering this role between 0.5 - 1.0 EFT).
Objectives of the position include:
• Promote and facilitate effective planning, development and implementation of a range of legislative and regulatory services which enhance community amenity and encourage economic development.
• Implement strategies within the Yarriambiack Shire with a focus on promoting new development and attracting business investment.
• Liaise with community groups and businesses to assist them to meet their development and information needs
• Preparation of documentation for land use planning amendments
• Manage and coordinate Economic Development projects
Further details and a position description can be obtained by contacting Bernardine Schilling (Governance & Customer Service Coordinator) on tel. 5398 0104 or email email@example.com.
Applications will be received until 5pm on Friday 5 October 2018 and should be addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Yarriambiack Shire Council, PO Box 243, Warracknabeal VIC 3393.
Yarriambiack Shire Council is an EEO employer and committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Chief Executive Officer