Customer Service/Administration Officer
Yarriambiack Shire Council is seeking applications for an enthusiastic Customer Service / Administration Officer looking for a career in Local Government.
The officer will provide assistance to the general public in the effective operation of Council's services and demonstrate excellence in customer service coupled with strong oral and written communication skills.
The position will be classified Band 3 Level A, with a pay rate of $29.3697 per hour. The Local Authorities Award 2001 and Council's Enterprise Agreement No 8 apply.
Duties will include:
- Administration tasks;
- Working to all required deadlines and organising workloads accordingly;
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work;
- Good computer skills are essential;
- Exceptional time management with the ability to achieve/meet goals and specific time frames;
- Attending to VicRoads enquiries, including registrations.
The role is part-time, but we are happy to explore a fulltime traineeship for the right person.
A position description can be obtained by contacting Bernardine Schilling tel. 5398 0104 or email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 19 October 2018 and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Yarriambiack Shire Council, PO Box 243, Warracknabeal VIC 3393.
Yarriambiack Shire Council is an EEO employer and committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Chief Executive Officer